Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Working Over Spring Break

I need to start working on my feature article, but I don't have a topic. I hate when teachers assign things over a much needed break, almost to spite their students. My career writing classes have one such teacher. As the semester continues, I despise her more and more even though I like her class content for the most part. She ruins it though. These could be the best classes ever if she wasn't teaching them. I am going to give her the worst review ever and she if got fired, I would feel no sympathy.

On the other hand, I landed a real freelance editing job through my mom (she's a teacher and has a parent working on a novel) that pays! I'm excited to have a resume buffer and some income, but it couldn't have come at a more inconvenient time. I have sooooo much work but, oh well, it must be done.

I can't wait until this semester is over. It will be a huge relief to not have to deal with all this anymore. By the way, this is the android avatar for Elli Moore. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment